Monday, December 20, 2010

38 Weeks!

Today marks 38 weeks. 2 more to go! The doctor this morning said "this was a major milestone" :) I guess they like to make you feel good...ha!

He thought I was about 2 centimeters dilated and said the baby was still really low. He joked that maybe he'd see me tomorrow because he is on call, they have 4 inductions schedule, and a full moon! Actually he said "he felt confident" that he'd see me tomorrow! Ha! So we'll see about that...I think he was just ready for a super busy day.

I'm doing fine....still feeling pretty good. Sleeping is uncomfortable but once I'm asleep I'm fine...it is just the process of laying there and turning over, positioning pillows, etc. Other than that I'm really doing great. I think it is hilarious because over the weekend everywhere I went people asked me when I was due...how much longer...all that kind of thing, so I guess I must be looking the 9 months pregnant part! That or the waddle is a for sure give away. I don't mind the extra niceness from people though, it especially works if I have toddler in tote as well!

So we continue to wait and see if this little girl will make her presence before Christmas or after. We'd love to have the tax benefits of her coming in 2010 so we'll still hope for that-- but we'll take her when she decides she is ready :) We're super excited!!!

No comments: