

So far I've had a very uneventful pregnancy which is great. It is amazing how fast it flies the second time! I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks! We figure we won't have to buy a thing because Ellie and Little Miss Hamilton #2 will be pretty much exactly two years apart so the seasons will work perfectly for all of our clothing and gear. We will get a new double stroller or one of the fancy sit and stand models. I picked up a toddler bed at a yardsale so that eventually Ellie can transition to that when the baby is ready for the crib.

We are excited and nervous about having another little one. I'm sure we'll figure out how to balance our time and energy and love but I think it is a very natural thing to worry about. I'm sure Ellie will be an amazing big sister and will love having a little baby around (eventually :)
We announced our pregnancy to family before it made the internet world...which means we didn't know if it was a boy or girl. We had an ice cream sundae buffet and included baby m&m's on the table. The m&m's said "Jason and Katy Eleanor too, are happy to welcome Hamilton Baby #2" broken up into 4 segments. It was a fun time and we were excited to share our news with some of our family and good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment