Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Parade



Ellie and I went to the Christmas Parade on Saturday morning. She had a blast. She has been very into marching because Aunt Zoe taught her how to march with her baton. Ellie is pretty good I think and very cute! So we went to the parade, I expected Ellie to watch for the first hour or so and then be bored. No way! She loved every part of it and greeted every parade participant with a giant smile and waved her little arm off! She especially like the bands, batons, and the big balloons. She wasn't so keen on the motorcycles or the very loud cars but she still waved at them, just with her head buried to me. When we left the parade she cried for half an hour because it was over. I'm wondering if she would like to watch the big Macy's Day Parade, so we may let her check that out.

No comments: